Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all....TGIF!!!!!

I have had a rough couple of weeks at work and can't tell you how happy I am that Friday has finally arrived...Furthermore... it's a bonus weekend because we get an extra hour!! I'm having a strong girly drink tonight... I've earned it...

You'll notice that my playlist is just one song... ::sigh:: because of that.... I'm plugging in a request from Joshua... a little something he requested... enjoy...

Also, my friend, my hero Wonder Woman is now a contributor at Cannuckistan Chronicles... I don't know how she does it... Not enough hours in the day.... She truly is amazing... I still need to borrow those bracelets... I have the perfect outfit...

See ya all on Sunday....


Update: Sorry Joshua.... Videocode Zone is still pissing me off... and still not working... Ketel One... here I come...

1 comment:

Peakah said...

No sweat sweetheart...

I have another one that may make you just as frustrated...

Jack Johnson tunes...
There's a cool video of his here.