Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dick Cheney

This post is dedicated to "Phil" that left a comment here.... Phil... pssst... hey Phil...please, next time have the courtesy of at least leaving an email address. Oh... and here's a tip... Be polite when visiting someone else's blog... no nasty words... how rude... why don't you get your own blog... That way, you can impress your liberal friends AND amuse conservatives....

Friends--- "Phil" posted this at 4:27.... is there a way we can trace him? I'd love to send him a love note... if anyone is savvy to this... please let me know!!

Now... as far as Dick Cheney... I adore him. I have loved him since he was part of the Reagan Admininistration where as Secretary of Defense he perfected that beautifully wonderful smirk.... I love that he can say just the right thing to cause folks such as Phil to go into a frenzy... I am disappointed that he won't run for office... and yet I respect him for this decision, because I don't expect that he has an agenda... oh... wait.... I forgot....

HALIBURTON
!!!!!
(play screechy Psycho soundtrack now)


Oh.... wait.... he divested himself.... he has no monetary interest in the company... This is a requirement for executive office...


So... Here's to my man.... I love him I love him!!


To Phil:

Peace through Victory!!!

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Regards,

Dick Cheney

5 comments:

Jedi Master Rob said...

That Delete feature in "Comments" comes in handy when dealing with Kool-Aid drinkers like "Phil" who are too cowardly to leave an email address. Your Blog = Your Rules. No hit and runs allowed.

Cathy said...

Hey Rob. I know I can delete... but I find it more amusing to leave it up at least for a little while- the talking points of the left never change... ever...

h said...

I tried to read Phil's comment all the way through, but I nodded off. By the way, you've probably heard this before, but color-blind people like me canot read much of your blog without highlighting it as if we were going to copy it it. Not that I'm complaining. Just an observation.

Cathy said...

Mr. Nasty... I'll delete Phil's comments soon. I'm sorry your visit here caused you to fall asleep.... I won't take it personally.

Hey, you are the first to mention that my blog is not color blind friendly. This I promise you-- I am working to change the color of this Godforsaken blog... I'm just completely inept at html... Do you have a color preference? What kind of color blindness do you have? I want to make it up to you...

Thanks for stopping by...

See... I can't help myself... I just ramble....

Mike said...

That Phil guy is nut. I liked how he applied random quotes taken out of context to make it appear Vice President Cheney was insulting people rather than pointing out their intellectual dishonesty.