Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Song, Always Where I Need To Be

Sunny - Hi 97 Lo 66 for Baghdad, Iraq
Mostly Sunny - Hi 97 Lo 62 for Qandahar, Afghanistan
Sunny - Hi 66 Lo 38 for Northern KY, USA

Song of the week: Always Where I Need To Be,
The Kooks

It should be no surprise that I like this band. I love Pop Music... let me qualify that... I love GOOD Pop Music. Wow... and these boys play their own instruments... that's always a bonus. Good Pop Music should make you tap your foot, even when you don't want to.. good pop music should have you singing, humming, lip syncing or whistling regardless of your skill/talent level... good Pop Music should have a hook... that snags you and stays with you all day.

These boys... or rather young men are reminiscent of early music from the British Invasion-- early Beatles... the Kinks. I adore them. Enjoy.



The Kooks on My Space

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: