Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Song, Father and Daughter

Sunny - Hi 104 Lo 85 for Baghdad, Iraq
Sunny - Hi 106 Lo 73 for Qandahar, Afghanistan
Sunny - Hi 86 Lo 65 for Northern KY, USA

Song of the week: Father and Daughter, Paul Simon



Happy Father's Day!


P.S. I will be making some changes to my sidebar. Wonder Woman is on a temporary hiatus and the Angels aren't writing as much...nor is Kimosabe and my Scootertrash Husband has actually posted a couple of things recently, but they are few and far between. The Jedi has more important things to do with his time... like raise a daughter... These are still my favorites and will still be listed on my blogroll, but at some point, I'll be pulling them down to hopefully make this blog load a little faster...

I will also be cleaning up my blogrolls... lots of bloggers have moved on...

In the meantime, I have also have added some music playlists... I plan to add more... my fix of pop, Motown, 70's classic rock, bluegrass and country has yet to be captured... Anyway, currently I have 5--- Before the First Cup of Coffee, Caffeine from the 80's (a slight misnomer- as there are a couple of new songs in the mix), Morning Metal, Where's the Mosh Pit?, and Chicks, Man... Just go to my sidebar and find the Finetune player and click on the green button in the top right corner of it to view all my lists...

There are enough songs currently loaded to last about 12 hours... and YES... I hand picked all the songs. Let me know what you think...

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: