Friday, September 05, 2008

Regarding the 2008 Republican Ticket

The one thing I have noticed is that many of my favorite bloggers have been energized and some have even come out of "blogger retirement" to comment on current events--- specifically the McCain Palin ticket.

Here are some links to some of my favortite folks... check out the comments too... a recurring theme is joy...

Daisy Cutter - at one time had created a very popular Bloggers against McCain blogroll-- of which I was a member.

Scooter - Peace Moonbeam has been helping Scooter during this important election for the Democrats... besides... go visit for a little comic relief... including the great pic to the left.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto - Kimosabe is giddy... I tell you simply giddy.

Laura - This lady was just as disgusted as me at the prospect of having to vote for Senator McCain.

Dakota Ranger - Ya think Chuck Norris is tough? Chuck ain't got a thang compared to DR's girl, Sarah Palin.

Jane - Explains the finger pointing by Sarah.

No comments: