It looks like DragonLady did it to her....
In turn, she did it to me.
Diane has gone and tagged me with another meme.......
click on any of the photos for a larger view....
Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Falling Up stairs... the thought of having my front teeth broken freaks me out.
2. Our nation destroyed by the Left
3. Large Kentucky bugs... I kid you not... these bugs are prehistoric... and freaking huge
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
2. My niece
3. My grandmother
Three Things I Love:
2. My family... warts and all
3. Our Kitties
Three Things I Hate:
1. Rude behavior
3. The intellectually dishonest that say they support our troops but not the mission.
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Rude Behavior
3. LiberalCommiPinkoMoonbatHippies over the age of 30
Three Things On My Desk:
1. A Far Side Calendar
2. A stack of photos I need to categorize
3. A stack of CD's I need to upload to our computer so I can download them onto my iPod
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. This Meme
2. shhh... having a cup of green tea (it's not Sunday)
3. Freezing! It's 29 degrees outside and not much better inside... at least that's what it feels like.
Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Go to the Greek Isles
2. Learn to speak Japanese
3. Visit Okinawa again- with Michael, my mom, my brother and his family
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Almost anything crafty.... scrapbooking, card making, embroidery, etc... (that's a stool I made and painted for my youngest niece)
2. Sing badly
3. Draw - pencil, charcoal, pastels
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Play a musical instrument.
2. Speak Japanese
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Michael when he is on a rant about liberalism
2. Bill Bennett's radio program Morning in America
3. Ronald Reagan speeches
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Rosie O'Donnell -She should read this article by Popular Mechanics discussing the 9/11 Conspiracy
3. Any LiberalCommiPinkoMoonbatHippies over the age of 30
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Speak Japanese
3. Play the piano since singing does require some natural talent....
Three Favorite Foods:
2. Anything involving chocolate
3. Comfort food
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid: (just 3??)
1. Eight Is Enough
2. Donny and Marie
3. Carol Burnett Show
I'll pass on tagging anyone, so if you would like to play- please do so... just let me know if you do.