Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Funny

Did you hear Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a county road one evening, when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't- the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making telephone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in
disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a
rare Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary? Well,"the driver replied, the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."!"My god, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied. "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary
Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast
I couldn't stop it.

Thanks Sus! Good One!!


P.S. Is this you? Leave a comment or drop me an email....

Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 38.98.19.# (Performance Systems International)
ISP Performance Systems International
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Texas
City : Fort Worth
Lat/Long : 32.7551, -97.3332 (Map)
Distance : 834 miles

3 comments:

J.M. Rob said...

Loved it!

Mike said...

Best joke I've read in a long time.

seejanemom said...

That was a cut and paster for my email list!

Cathy--a windy response to your thoughtful comment awaits you over at my place. Come. Read. And thanks.;)