Sunday, August 26, 2007

Coffee and Sunday Morning Suggestions For Fun, Relaxation, and Enjoyment

Sunny - Hi 115 Lo 88 for Baghdad, Iraq
Sunny - Hi 102 Lo 73 for Qandahar, Afghanistan
Partly Cloudy - Hi 88 Lo 64 for Northern KY, USA

Song of the week: Science Is Golden, The Grates

The song I wanted to play is Inside Outside... but this is a PG rated blog and I want to keep it that way even though Science is Golden also has a word that needs to be bleeped. I think it is difficult to hear "the word" and it is only said once, so I'll stick with this song. Just dance.

If you like young Indie Rock, you'll like this trio from Australia-- Fun, irreverent and unique.

Ramble:

No ramble... just some wake up music. While sipping your java you may want to contemplate AlGore's global warming or better yet, Gore running in 2008.................

Or... how about visiting some of the blogs listed on my sidebar? Read thru my
archives, you know... back when I was actually writing?

I got it! How about some sophmoric humor? If you are a Godzilla fan, or hate cats, or love cats for that matter... This is terrific. Laugh out loud.



This next clip is brilliant. It is 500 years of art and includes some of my favorite pieces. I've seen it on various blogs and websites and have not tired of it. For a list of all the artwork you can go here. This is simply lovely. Enjoy.



Have a great week everyone!

No comments: