Sunday, September 02, 2007

Coffee to Go



Sunny - Hi 114 Lo 86 for Baghdad, Iraq
Sunny - Hi 104 Lo 75 for Qandahar, Afghanistan
Sunny - Hi 91 Lo 64 for Northern KY, USA
Song of the week: September, Earth, Wind & Fire

This is such a happy song. It reminds me of Michael. He loves this song. I like this video simply because it is the vinyl going round and round and you can hear the crackling... love it... A lot of my favorite people, with a couple of exceptions were born in September. Time to get happy again.

Ramble:

I have time enough to put up a song and a quick note. I have never been so happy to see summer come to an end. This has been a summer of sadness and crying and saying goodbye. I'm done. Michael and I are heading out of town for a wee bit and taking my mom in law--- let's call it shopping therapy....

My next posts will be to remember two lives lost on 9/11, Tom Burnett and Deora Bodley. Sign up for Project 2996.

Happy Labor Day!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also happy this summer is over. This has been by far the worst summer ever.

Cathy said...

DL,

I know. You have had one horrible summer too and for your sake, I'm glad this summer is drawing to a close as well. Take care and keep posting those jokes. I need the laugh too.