Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Therapist & The Lone Ranger

The Therapist surprised me with guest columnist, John Kerry. That's right... John Kerry.... Mr. Kerry offers insight into the events unfolding... somewhere................

OH MY GOSH!!! I am still laughing! Go visit MY Therapist. He is back and funnier than ever.






psst.... psst...by the way... if you've never visited Ron... he's a satirist...

Update: So then I head over to The Lone Ranger's place for a nightcap and I learn that Cindy Sheehan is starving to death... and he has a disturbing photograph to prove it.... in all her glorious Code Pink garb....





I'm never gonna be able to fall asleep tonight....

8 comments:

Doofus said...

And you know who loves you over here . . .

Cathy said...

Ron- I saw that you added me to your blogroll. I'm like a giddy school girl! Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

You should warn someone before scaring us like that.

fredheidrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cathy said...

Om Mother.... please go back to your meditation... I don't think it took...

Also... when ya leave a comment... make it relevant to the post... It makes more sense to the reader...

None the less... thanks for stopping by...

J.M. Rob said...

"is never ending WAR- IN THE MIDDEL EAST A BLESSING ON THE WORLD????"

Om Mother -

Who said it was "never ending"? Read the entire book and you will see how the story ends.

I would also suggest using spell check.

fredheidrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fredheidrick said...

contacted the banner people directly so ,have a good life

peace